Monday, June 29, 2009

30: Groceries

Riding home from the grocery store is hilarious! Full backpack of dairy, green tote full of fish, and black tote full of veggies. That is all going in and out of my body in the next week. Crazy.

5 comments:

  1. And it'll end up right back on you in the form of lean muscle, so you can carry even more groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I feel like I pretty much go to the store every day just to "pick up a few things" like meat and eggs, but every time I do I realize I need more fruits and veggies and milk and bread and grains and stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, do you get all your groceries at the beginning of the week? there is no way i could carry all my stuff in one go, so i just go every day and restock

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still go about every other day to pick up one thing or another.

    ReplyDelete