Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beginning to want random things I see that weren't a part of my meals before PCP. Today it was an ice cream shake, yesterday a big bag of fluorescent yellow popcorn. The idea seems pleasant but then I imagine how they would feel in my stomach and remember I am trained to want those things. Whole grains and foods, raw raw raw, shishkumebah!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I am totally getting that, too. I work at a grocery store so I see a lot of things that would taste really good. The bakery even has free samples often. I'd be lying if I said I didn't snag a cookie or two.

    (edit: I made a few glaring typos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cravings are totally normal ya'll and we'll put them to bed next week. Keep talking it out on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a fan of savory vs sweet. Gimme a second helping of main course over desert. But man do I find myself craving some cookies or chocolate lately. Just one donut would be delicious. The dried dates I had yesterday helped...too bad I ate them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I know what you mean. I walked through a food court the other day and it was like walking through a gauntlet. Everything called out to me. I ate nothing, but still, it sure works the mind over a little.

    ReplyDelete