...woke myself out of a dream where I was approached by two kidnappers. Outran them within minutes. Conditioning effects useful already, even while in a lucid state.
3 deep breaths before rising. I begin to fall asleep after breath two, head bobbing back into the pillow. Eyes open an hour before the alarm sounds, plenty of time for the morning.
Outside the garden suite, the sun spies on the plants beneath the slitted fence. Rays of energy nourish the greens, producing adenosine triphosphate, the fuel every living organisms uses daily.
35 minutes of asana in the sun's photons, released 100,000 years prior from the surface.
Leg ups, push ups, jump rope sets, and squats: Complete!
5 minute sitting meditation on the dew covered stone slabs. 3 nauli rounds. AM neti.
350 stairs throughout the day.
5 minute bus seat meditation.
2 mile bike ride.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning: 1/4 cup of cucumbers peeled
1/3 carrot
liquid greens
stem of parsley
Mid Morning: 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled
1/4 Georgia peach
Noon: 1/4 Georgia peach
2/3 carrot
1/2 tbsp greens powder
Mid afternoon: 3/4 cup bulk spinach, 1/4 cup fresh arugula, 2 tsbp fresh rosemary, 5 crushed raw almonds, pepper
Dinner: 1 cup spinach
4 dates
3 strawberries
2 cups flash-steamed kale, 1 tsp bragg's aminos, cayenne pepper, cuman, tumeric
1/4 c almonds
1/2 tbsp cacao nibs
1 raw food bar
1/2 beer
Sleep (Mon-Tues): 7.5 hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My palette is not salivating like normal. I appreciate all my food, it's taste matching the expectation, but everything I ate the past 2 days tastes a bit sour. Yesterday, I assumed it was the quality of the strawberries and kiwi, because I bought them from a salad bar. Today, I packed my own food, and still very little punctual taste. I believe the combination of meditation, exercise, and excitement is lowering my sense dependency on food. It is an empowering feeling to overcome sense control, even if only for the first two days of the project.
By the PM my appetite is back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment