Thursday, June 25, 2009

twenty 6

I love breakfast like never before. Eating a bowl of cereal before going to work? Yes, please! When I was young it was my favorite meal. Over the years, I stopped eating it and didn't become hungry until closer to noon. My current intention is to have the same feeling for the morning workout, it lays a different fountain for the day.

My energy is increasing, which is such a relief. I was laying concave in a basin, promising mountains surrounding around me.

bwaha.

Turnip the Volume

1/2 turnip, sliced
1 stalk of celery, diced
7 leaves of arugula (or other green)
1/2 tbsp brown rice vinegar
1 tsp of lemon juice
black pepper
1/2 dash of cayenne

Mix together and sprinkle with sesame seeds.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously... I want to start trading recipies with you. I get hungry every time I look at your blog. Keep up the great work. I am playing with baked sweet patatoe fries that I think will blow your mind. I will post later today.

    Oh ditto on the breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah out of the PCP valley! It happens to everyone. You'll visit it again.

    ReplyDelete