Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Posture is contagious

Ever find yourself on the bus or walking down the street slouching your shoulders and back? Maybe its not an everyday thing, but today, you just cant seem to stand straight. Then, just as your lower lumber is crunching on the bus seat, you see one person across the way standing with great posture. "Ohh ya, I forgot, (!)" usually comes to mind and up with the spine and back with the shoulders. This happens to me often, especially if I haven't workout that day yet or am tired. Way to go Posture People, thanks for the reminder!

This weeks Jam:

1 Apricot (about 40 grams fruit)
2 dried prunes (10-15 grams)

blend, spread, eat.

2 comments:

  1. this jam recipe has been really soul-saving, so thank you! I made a batch last night with raspberries & dates again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that whenever it occurs to me that I'm slouching, I snap my spine back into its proper position. But then I think, "nah, I should go to a more natural posture" and then go back to slouching so that I can find a better posture from the "baseline". Except nowadays I'm finding it kind of hard to slouch. What I mean is that the reminder that I'm slouching doesn't come from a visual cue of another person, but from the own strain on my body from putting myself in that position.

    ReplyDelete