I've been using my ipod touch, the problem is, in order to hear the alarm go off, I have to turn the volume way down on my ipod shuffle...However, I just enacted a new plan to test out tomorrow. I made a smart playlist composed only of songs that are roughly 2 min in length (give or take 5 sec).
The Peak Condition Project is a program created by wellness expert Patrick Reynolds and fitness trainer Chen Zhongtao. Using the simplest of materials, adherence to diet, classic kung-fu training techniques, and social networking, PCPers achieve the physiques they've always dreamed of. Find out more at thepeakconditionproject.com
That could be useful. I use a kitchen timer from what looks like the 70's, so it's likely not accurate.
ReplyDeleteThe link didn't work for me. :-(
ReplyDeleteI've been using my ipod touch, the problem is, in order to hear the alarm go off, I have to turn the volume way down on my ipod shuffle...However, I just enacted a new plan to test out tomorrow. I made a smart playlist composed only of songs that are roughly 2 min in length (give or take 5 sec).
ReplyDeleteI use my iPod touch as well. I don't even bother trying to hear the alarm. I just place the pod somewhere visible and can see when it hits the time.
ReplyDelete