Day 38
A layer of yogurt, then muesli on top with blueberries. An hour later half of it was soft and the other half crunchy.
Tastes like blueberry crumb cake.
Delish!
So tired lately! Must. Stay. Awake. Type blog. Work. Meditate. Sleep. Eat. Maintain friendships. Yoga. Smile.
Kudos to all you Peakers with little ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds yummy! I'll have to try it with apples. Hey is that a bento? I'm obsessed with bentos right now, and am hunting for something like that here in Colorado. Any recommendations? I brought a bag of food containers to work today; looked like I just went grocery shopping!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the tired part. Especially the maintaining friendships. I have to consciously fit friend and leisure time in if I want to get any at all. Looks like PCP makes us mindful of more than just our food.
ReplyDeleteI love soggy cereal. I pour my milk and leave it for ten minutes before I start eating.
ReplyDeletelol, I've been so damn tired too, though that's probably because of the lack of sleep I've been getting as a result of my laziness...
ReplyDeleteWell, with the PCP in our lives, we must definitely be feeling like we're buring the candle at two if not htree ends. Thankfully, my job schedule allows me to fit it in nicely.
ReplyDeleteGod, I guess I'm tired too. I can't even spell 'three'.
ReplyDelete