Stronger in my dreams. I noticed my posture is better and I am cut sometimes too (hopefully around one year post-PCP). I can easily enter handstand inversions as well, like gravity is half of the normal pull. Once I was practicing while the sun was setting on a porch. Two nights ago, I was carrying a little girl and was standing with a strong core and thought to myself, "Strength training is a success." Dreams are amazing, but sometimes a bit exhausting.
On a different note, I am struggling on and off with training enthusiasm IRL. But all in all, it is going well.
Absolver update:
I watched an episode of Dead Like Me, a show about a grim reaper (http://www.hulu.com/watch/78794/dead-like-me-reapercussions#x-0,vepisode,1). The storyline was about people dying from the Absolver, one of the electronic ab belts. The sweat dripped into the electronic device and killed hundreds. Anyway, its a comedy.
+Big love and small victories+
That is the saddest donut I have ever seen. You'll only realize your new found strength unexpectedly, when you're not looking for it. For me it was when I took apart a whole rock garden and still had enough energy to jog home afterwards.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya about the dreams. I am a far more superior musician while I am dreaming than when I am awake!
ReplyDelete