Last night I went out to dinner for the first time since starting PCP, non-indulgence. I looked at menu online before I left my house and it was simple relief to order the seared tuna salad with dressing on the side. I admit, I did this so I could avoid questions from others, instead of ordering no dressing. Sometimes taking the time to explain the PCP is not worth the 2 oz cup, even though I had slight waste guilt.
I ate my indulgence a few days ago and it was a bust. Ha. I have always wanted to be one of those people who hate desserts, but its not me. I love them. For reals, I had my whole 1000 calories indulgence in the form of sugar. This lead to a massive hangover the next day. I ate my indulgence in the afternoon: peanut butter chocolate coconut milk ice cream, a chocolate chip cookie and a biscotti over the course of 5 hours. I went home and passed out. At 6 pm. And woke up at 8 am. The next day. Amazing. On a positive note, I was well rested the next day and my headache subsided eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You blew it up! Nice job. I like it when people go nuts with their indulgences.
ReplyDeletereading your sugary free-for-all indulgence made me LOL for real with joy. I love that your language describing the experience was "hangover" and "passed out," the words we use for indulging in booze. I can relate! I mean, with the sugar binging ...
ReplyDeleteI love desserts, too. My sweet tooth can't wait!