Thursday, August 27, 2009

BrYan, apologies for the mispell.

Cooking the eggs worked, but when they were done, the whole contraption fell on the floor. I dodged the hot iron but my feet were covered in eggs. Today I set it up more stable.

The food at all the restaurants around here is stomach turning. Its catered to fit the theme park setting. This is actually a positive thing because I haven't been tempted by much. It is so difficult to sustain energy off of that kind of food, let alone feed it to your loved ones in the hot sun to run around with in their stomachs. People have no choice for the most part, its unfortunate. If you really dig, you can always make something work, but who wants to do that with a hungry 8 year old in the middle of nowhere? Once we leave and head west/south, the food will improve and it will be day 90. I'm happy I went to the store for stock up for lunch and breakfast gear for the past few days.

1 comment:

  1. lol, it's ok. I didn't even remember you spelled my name wrong.

    ReplyDelete